Thank you for your interest in joining the Platanos Trust. The latest opportunities will be posted here when available.
To find out more about working for the Platanos Trust please see the latest edition of our recruitment prospectus (click here).
Please click on the following sections below for information on applications and vacancies.
The latest vacancies will be posted here when available.
Please note we reserve the right to close application deadlines earlier than stated in the advert if a suitable number of applications for a vacancy is received before the deadline.
1) Early Years Teacher (Castle Hill Academy)
2) Head of School (Winterbourne Boys' Academy)
3) Assistant Headteacher (Winterbourne Boys' Academy)
4) Key Stage 2 Coordinator (English & Maths) (Winterbourne Boys' Academy)
5) Deputy Headteacher (Castle Hill Academy)
6) Deputy Headteacher (Platanos College)
7) ELP (Enhanced Learning Provision) Teacher (Castle Hill Academy)
8) English Key Stage 3 Coordinator (Platanos College)
9) English Teacher (Trainee Manager) (Platanos College)
10) Co-Director of History (Platanos College)
11) History Teacher (Platanos College)
Making an application
All completed applications and supporting documentation should be sent by post or via email in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies will be required at the point of interview.
1) Application Form
Please click here to download our application form if you are interested in applying for our vacancies.
2) Safer Recruitment Policy
Please click here for our Safer Recruitment Policy. The Safer Recruitment Agreement (found at the end of the document) must also be signed and returned before employment commences.
Safeguarding at the Platanos Trust
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
We believe that every pupil should be able to learn and participate in all school activities in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from harm. This is the responsibility of every adult employed by, or invited to deliver services at, the Platanos Trust.
We recognise our responsibility to safeguard our pupils' welfare by protecting our pupils from physical, sexual or emotional abuse, neglect and bullying.
Applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and will be checked against the DBS Barred List. Appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references as according to our Safer Recruitment Policy.