The Platanos Trust and its schools have featured in a number of research case studies. The Trust has considerable experience and a track record in change management and driving improvement in educational standards.
The Trust can offer a wide range of skills, experience and support on a school to school and consultancy basis.
- School improvement in the challenging urban or disadvantaged educational context.
- Strategic and operational advice and support to senior leaderships teams.
- Change management advice and support.
- Meeting the challenges of rebuilding/capital projects.
- Behaviour management.
- Effective self-evaluation.
- Effective use of performance data to raise standards.
- Procurement and commissioning.
- Staff mentoring and professional coaching.
- Developing pupil leadership.
- Driving rapid improvement in teaching and learning through CPD and pedagogy.
Please contact us directly for further details on what the Platanos Trust can offer.