Platanos College is a high-performing school situated in south London for mixed pupils aged 11 to 16 and is rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Platanos College received its third, successive Outstanding Ofsted rating in 2014/2015. Over the last decade, the school's results have risen rapidly and we are proud of our commitment to our learners and the community.
Platanos College is an inclusive school and caters for pupils of all abilities. Pupils at the school are part of an inspirational learning environment with a state-of-the-art new building.
The school has previously been recognised nationally over the years as one of the top-performing schools in England.
- Platanos College is a Member of the SSAT Leading Edge network of high-performing schools.
- Platanos College is an Inclusion Quality Mark (IQM) Centre of Excellence.
- Platanos College has been a member of The Mayor’s Success for Schools Programme for excellent schools.
- Platanos College was recognised by the Sutton Trust as one of the best schools in the country from the top 500 schools.
- Top of the Similar Schools Performance Table first published in 2013 (as recognised by the Schools Minister, Department for Education).
- Platanos College was recognised by the SSAT in the top 10% of schools in England for adding value to pupils’ GCSE attainment and received three consecutive SSAT AWARDS.
- Member of the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA).
Platanos College, Clapham Road, London, SW9 0AL.